Parenting is its own reward, and you can’t put a price-tag on love. We get it. Everyone gets it. And yet, Father’s Day rolls around every year, and with it the pressure to find a gift for dad that he’ll actually appreciate, value, and put to use. Some guys are into tech. Others love themselves a fine whiskey. The best Father’s Day gifts tap into his passions and interests, or maybe turn him on to something new.
Gifts to Say Thanks for Always Being There
Whether you can’t speak face to face with your mom on Mother’s Day or want to give the mother of your children something special this year, send her a gift to say thanks for always being there, even if you can’t be together. Pandora Jewelry is something she can wear to be reminded of exactly how much we appreciate her.
“I think, as with any gift, it should be something special that the person might not ordinarily buy for themselves,” says gifting guru Ann Cantrell, owner of Annie’s Blue Ribbon in Brooklyn.
Chances are pretty good that you’ll be able to find something on this list that the husband or dad in your life will appreciate. Why? Because we pored over all the stuff (translation: garbage) out there and found gear that he’ll love, at a price you’ll like. Happy shopping.
The handy dad can keep his tools organized with this Carhartt tool roll. It's got 18 slots for different tools;, plus three small parts pockets with hook and loop closures for small tools or utility items. It's just as suitable for tech gear, camping utensils or even art supplies.
- Made of genuine full grain crazy horse leather, size: 9 x 4.5 inches when rolled up in 4 folds or 9 x18 inches when opened flat
- Fashion and function are one in the same. Crazy horse leather is famous with its disorder of surface and its effect of color changing when folding.
- Practical design provides great flexibility for organizing your accessories. 7 elastic loops for cables, pens, brushes and tools, etc. 1 leather Velcro for adapter; 3 mesh pockets for USB, SD card, SIM card or other small items ; 2 mesh zipper compartment for phone, cord, USB cable, flash drive, power bank, etc. 2 leather compartments store passport, boarding pass, cash, etc.
- Use it for gift ideas, work, travel, school and home. Rollable, portable, compact, lightweight, durable, sleek organizer to keep together your electronic accessories and other small parts.
- PLEASE READ: Genuine Crazy-horse cow leather has enough leather oil itself so it doesn't need to apply extra conditioner on the bag's surface. If it is dirty, please wipe the bag gently with a wet soft cloth and then put it aside in a windy place for several hours. Please DO NOT expose the bag under intensive sunshine for a longer time, or the leather will be cracked. When the bag is free of use, please protect the bag from moisture.
First designed in 1948, this classic bullet pen elevates the basic task of note-taking. It works no matter what angle he's using. Even in zero gravity.
Like a decanter for wine, this whiskey taster captures alcohol burn while releasing its glorious aroma, and the metal base cools the whiskey to the optimal temperature without watering it down.
You get three hours of burn time with this portable campfire, which uses recycled soy wax. That means no smoky smell when you burn it in the yard or on your patio.
Thanks to its perfect fit, this sleek beanie can be worn anywhere, anytime, with anything.
Help him keep his facial hair groomed and looking great with this Beard Envy kit, which includes a hydrating beard wash with aloe and soy protein, and boar bristle brush and a styling beard control product with jojoba oil.
For dads who go fishing or boating, this understated cardholder has 3 slots, room for folded bills, and a coating that keeps everything dry.
Every proper oenophile needs a proper corkscrew, and this is it. It has a double-hinged design with stainless steel foil cutter.
What's worse than no beer? Lukewarm, nasty beer. Avoid this at all costs with this beer chiller set, which cools beer without watering it down.
Stick these beauties in the freezer. And then the soapstone and marble rocks chill whatever wine or spirit he's drinking.
French knife-maker Joseph Opinel fashioned his first single blade knife in 1890. Since then, his eponymous knives have only undergone minor changes.The handle on this knife is made of beechwood.
These aren't your average whiskey glasses. The Norlan glasses are made of hand-blown double-walled borosilicate glass and have an outer rim that perfectly fits his (or her) lips.
He can charge his Apple devices insanely fast with this cable, which wraps up neatly when he's done. The four-foot braided cable is wrapped up and secured with an integrated leather belt so it's always ready to charge.
You can't get more understated than this sleek dopp kit from Chrome Industries. This Chrome dopp kit features a commercial grade five-bar webbing hang strap, and is the go-to accessory for guys on the go.
This flashlight has five settings, and can survive a 10 foot drop or being temporarily submerged under water. In short, it's as tough as he is.
The Bevel razor cuts at skin level, and doesn't tug or pull, thus reducing unsightly razor burn. And it works with all standard double-edge razor blades.
Headphone junkies love the sound quality and design of these affordable Audio Technicas. At just over 6 ounces, they're among the most lightweight you can buy.
Each of these hand-crafted stoppers is one of a kind, and creates an airtight seal that saves his unfinished pinot noir.
Every product on Fatherly is independently selected by our editors, writers, and experts. If you click a link on our site and buy something, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Parenting during a pandemic is hard.
Sign up for our daily newsletter full of tricks, tips, and relevant medical information.
- How You Need to Change Your Birth Plan for the Coronavirus
- What It's Like to Be Pregnant During Coronavirus, According to 12 Couples
- 'Trolls World Tour' Is Single-Handedly Ripping the Movie Industry Apart
- Malls Across America Are Reopening This Week: How, Why and Where